NSA welcomes any local, regional or state association that represents the interests of specialty contractors and their industry partners. Whether you are a staff executive of the association, or a volunteer leader, being part of the National Subcontractors Alliance lets you:
- Connect with other construction industry and association leaders who can help you build your association and promote the business success of your members.
- Build a network of trusted peers who share common goals and challenges.
- Have a voice at the national level on important issues facing the construction industry.
- Gain access to national speakers, policy discussions and best practices at annual NSA Conferences and mid-year meetings.
- Stay on top of the latest news and developments from across the construction industry with the NSA’s exclusive publication, NSA Today, and legal alerts from the NSA Attorneys’ Council.
Get engaged in NSA, through the following Activities:
Board of Directors
- Represent your association on the NSA Board
- Expand your industry knowledge
- Develop leadership skills
Annual Spring Conference
- Meet association leaders…Build relationships
- Hear keynote speakers…Learn best practices
- Exchange information…Get new ideas
- Stay current on national issues and trends
Executive Directors Network
- Enjoy mutual support – get practical ideas & tools
- Take part in annual Fall Meeting for EDs only
- Enhance professional skills
- Participate in live meetings and conference calls
- Share legal and legislative updates
- Provide guidance & alerts to NSA
- Gain knowledge at special CLE presentations
NSA Today Magazine
- Learn what’s new and successful at other associations
- Get ideas to try in your local association
- Gain insight into national trends with local impact
- 1800Members Programs
- Enjoy savings on office products, computer equipment, shipping & more
- Extend these savings to your local members as well
- Learn more
Benefit from NSA’s Industry Partnerships:
- Through NSA, you have input in the development of ConsensusDOCS model contract documents, designed to be fair to all parties.
- Your members enjoy 20% savings on all document purchases.
- ConsensusDOCS is a suite of over 100 standard-form contract documents that have been developed by a coalition of 40+ leading associations representing general contractors, subcontractors and other industry stakeholders. Designed as an alternative to the standard AIA forms, ConsensusDOCS are developed through a collaborative process to incorporate best industry practices, with the goal of being fair to all parties and achieving the best possible project outcome.
- Learn more